Andover Technology Partners (ATP) provides technical consulting services as well as software and technology to facility owners. ATP has worked with electric utilities, and cement companies to deploy emissions reduction technologies. ATP is normally engaged to address particularly challenging problems that other consultants or engineering firms don’t have the depth of knowledge to address. ATP’s experience with facility owners includes several “firsts”, including:
- The first to optimize operation of a Selective Non-Catalytic NOx reduction (SNCR) system on a coal-fired utility boiler while using a permanently installed ammonia instrument. This was made possible by development of a Patent-Pending instrument mounting assembly for this purpose.
- The first to identify and understand the problem of accelerated arsenic deactivation for some bituminous coals when fired in dry bottom boilers.
- The first to offer Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) catalyst management software to facility owners.
- The first to document the mechanism of NOx reduction at cement plants through use of steel slag injection.
In addition to consulting services, ATP offers the following:
- ·CAT MANAGER™ SCR catalyst management software
- Selective Catalytic Reduction Technology - Operating Principles, Operating Guidelines, Troubleshooting Guide
- In cooperation with Tourgee and Associates, we offer an Instrument Mounting Assembly for Laser-Based instruments.
Please contact us for more information on any of these offerings